Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bench and Bar Experiences to Return Soon

By John DiMotto

I have not posted in quite some time due to an illness in my family. I expect to begin blogging again in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Can a parent who parental rights have been terminiated since 2005 request visitation. Can a letter of apology be given to the child who is older than 14 years of age from that parent? The letter does not make any promises just an apology. The child is a ward of the state of Wisconsin. Thanks and I pray your family member is feeling better soon!